Hamper Terms and Conditions
MPO Bespoke Shopping Service - Our Contract
- Our Order forms invite you to buy goods from Us. Once You have placed an order, We will send You an order acknowledgement by email setting out what You have ordered and the price of Your order. This is an order confirmation unless you hear otherwise from Us.
- The failure of MPO to take any action in respect of a breach of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of their enforceability. MPO reserves its rights in respect of these terms and conditions at all times.
- The price of the item(s) You order will be the price on the Site at the time You place Your order or amend Your order. If a new price or promotion is in place after You have placed Your order for example, a multi-buy offer or price reduction which may be advertised on the packaging of goods you have ordered, these prices and promotions will not be applied to Your order.
- In addition to the price, a Delivery charge as shown at the bottom will also be payable by You.
- There is a minimum order value, this is displayed on the top of the order form.
- We will debit the total value of Your checked out order once it has been received and checked. In the event the total value of goods Delivered is less than the checked out order amount (for example if an item was unavailable and removed from Your order or due to price changes in accordance with You will be refunded the difference.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of any Value Added or other tax.
Cancelling an Order
- You can cancel Your order however, no later than 17:00 GMT the day after placing it.
- When Your items are delivered please check that the order is complete. In the event that Your order is incomplete please contact our Island Representative Soly straight away. If it is out of hours, please text her and Soly will be in touch the next day.
- If you have accepted the order and subsequently discover that an item is missing, damaged or faulty or in any way does not meet Our high standards please Let Us know as soon as possible. We must be notified and sufficient evidence must be provided. Once received, Our offices must review the evidence and if accepted you may be entitled to a refund for that specific item.
- Please note that We shall not be responsible for any return costs for goods unless they are missing.
Stock Shortages on Popular Goods
- We do Our best to ensure that We have availability but We do occasionally run out of some goods. When You place Your order We will ask if You would like Us to substitute an alternative similar product if Your chosen goods are not in stock at the time We dispatch Your order.
Delivering Your Goods
- We always aim to Deliver Your goods within the Delivery slot We have agreed with You, but We cannot accept liability if We Deliver the goods outside of this slot or don't Deliver all or any of the goods in Your order. Instances where it may not be possible to deliver Your order may include (but not limited to):
- where Our driver believes it is unsafe or impractical to approach the property.
- where Our driver cannot deliver to the property due to bad weather or unforeseen traffic delays.
- Our commitment is to deliver Your order to Your villa. We always reserve the right to deliver only to the main entrance of the delivery address.
- Products will not be left unattended, for example by the front door of the villa. If, in the unfortunate event no one is available to accept your delivery at the arranged delivery slot, We will be notified and We will try to arrange an alternative delivery time. Re delivery is subject to availability. If you fail to rearrange delivery, your order will be cancelled and We will not refund you for the order.
- The colleagues who put together Your order are carefully trained to select goods with a reasonable amount of time left on the expiry date (just as You would if You were in store shopping Yourself). However, please note that some fresh produce items naturally only have limited shelf life when they arrive in the store, therefore it is reasonable for them to have a shelf life of less than two days when they are Delivered.
- MPO reserves the right to withdraw or cancel any of its promotions at any time.