Reviews Terms and Conditions
Submit a review of your recent villa holiday in Menorca on Facebook, Google Reviews or Verified Reviews (or all 3) for a chance to win a luxury hamper from our partners Bow Baskets. All competition entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and deemed to have agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
Menorca Private Owners greatly values and appreciate any comments or feedback you may have on the villa and the service we provide- equally good or not so good, we would like to know. We strive to continually improve the service we provide, and we work closely with our owners to ensure our clients have an enjoyable stay and experience in Menorca.
How to Enter:
- The Promotion is free to enter, entrants are required to submit a honest review of their villa holiday on at least 1 (or all 3) platforms to enter the Promotion.
- Each review an entrant leaves on a different platform is an additional entry for a chance to win the luxury hamper. Only 1 review per client, per platform, is permitted.
- To enter, each entrant will receive a link via email to leave a review. The review should be honest – if you enjoyed your villa holiday, say so. Likewise, if you did not enjoy the villa holiday, then do not be afraid to tell us why. Entrants are also welcome to review the service provided by Menorca Private Owners.
Terms and Conditions of Promotion
- The Promotor is Menorca Private Owners
- One review will be selected at random as part of the prize draw on 04/11/19.
- The competition runs from 19/9/19 until midnight on 31/10/19. All reviews submitted after this date will not be valid for entry in the prize draw.
- This promotion may be changed, withdrawn, or extended without notice.
- The prize is as offered when the winner is contacted. It is not transferable and non-refundable.
- The winner will be selected at random using a verified random computer process.
- Winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the end date of the promotion.
- The winner will have one week to claim the prize by replying to the email sent by Menorca Private Owners. Failure to claim this within this time period could result in loss of prize. Menorca Private Owners will not be responsible for delay caused by third parties.
- Menorca Private Owners’ decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms will be disqualified. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive.
- If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Competition.
- Menorca Private Owners reserve the right to amend or alter these terms of Competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the Competition.
- This promotion may be modified or withdrawn at any time.